Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's Getting Lighter

My sister in law let me take some practice pictures of her the other night.  It was before the sun was setting and it was already about 7pm.  I couldn't believe how light it was at that time.  The days are getting longer...finally.  Here are some shots I took of Faith, she is so beautiful and I really loved the light at that hour.




(She doesn't know that I'm posting this shot, but I really like it!  It's her modeling pose. ha ha)

Thanks for letting me shoot you Faith.  That was a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the backgrounds more subtle and out of focus. It really highlights the person in the photo. And yes, she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha! You are a great photographer!!! Thanks for a fun evening out!

    ReplyDelete